First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

Calligraphic font for Peperino sign

Hi, I look for the name of this type of font.
Can you help me?
Thank you.
asked by Fulvio Jan 2
edited by Stewf Jan 2

2 Answers

+1 vote
Judging the 2 e's and the general inconsistency, this was hand lettered, not typeset.
answered by Tecnotronic Champ (4,086 points) Jan 2
0 votes

Agree with hand lettering. You might like FF Mister K.

answered by Stewf Expert (3,404 points) Jan 2