First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

3d gradient font

Someone send me this font and asked me to find out the name of the font. In my opionion, I don't actually know if there's such a font and will have to be edited in Photoshop. However, I thought I can ask you all for help to identify this weird font, at least this type of font before it became 3d and slanted.
asked by Kristina Jan 21, 2016

1 Answer

+3 votes

Impact by Geoffrey Lee.

answered by Tecnotronic Champ (4,086 points) Jan 21, 2016