First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

Agency-style chamfered edge font?

Hi, any help identifying this agency-style, chamfered edge font please? Many thanks!
asked by Pecan (162 points) Feb 17, 2016

1 Answer

+1 vote

I think this looks similar to Shentox Bold from Emtype. There are some details that aren't exact, but if nothing else, this could be a starting point for some editing.

- Mike Yanega

answered by Bowfinpw (176 points) May 20, 2016
Ok sure that's great, thanks for the help.