First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

Contour Grotesque webfont

Hey all, I'm trying to find this font, do you know the exact name of this font ?

Thank you very much

asked by anonymous Feb 19, 2016
edited by Stewf Feb 19, 2016
On what website did you find the font? That might help.
Not useful this time, I think:

1 Answer

+2 votes
Best answer

This appears to be a clumsy modification of Impact, which has mostly matching outlines. They simply cut away some weight and made some other edits.

answered by Stewf Expert (3,412 points) Feb 20, 2016
selected by Paulo Goode Feb 21, 2016
Okay great thank you. Could you tell me where I could find it ?

Or at least where you got this image ?



The word "Impact" is linked above. You can get the font at MyFonts. It is also installed on many operating systems, such as Mac OS X.
Okay thanks ! But actually I was talking about the Contour Grotesque !
It is not a publicly available font, it's a proprietary modification of Impact.
Ok, too bad. Thank you