First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.
Does anyone know the name of this typeface?
asked by (192 points)

1 Answer

+2 votes
Best answer

It's a Photo-Lettering, Inc (PLINC) font called "Cybernetic" designed by Richard House.

See page 369 of Photo-Lettering's One Line Manual of Styles.

answered by (113 points)
selected by
Amazing. Thank you!