First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

Thick, Sans serif with sharp edges, used in vintage cinema tickets

The one that says "Cinema Ticket"
asked by anonymous Mar 27, 2016
edited Mar 27, 2016
Are you sure this is a vintage ticket? The type feels mechanically stretched to me. What's the source of your image?

1 Answer

+2 votes

Might be N.O.Movement — looks a bit stretched...

answered by jamesmillner Expert (1,352 points) Mar 28, 2016

Good catch, James. BTW, N.O.Movement is a poor digitization of Elegant Grotesk presumably inspired by Peter Saville’s New Order album art. There are better revivals, such as Battling.