First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.
asked by (102 points)

2 Answers

0 votes
Best answer

I believe this is calligraphy, not type. Note the differences between repeating letters such as Ots, etc. If you want this look, I recommend hiring a calligrapher.

answered by Champ (4.1k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Seems to be some variation of Sackers English Script, but there are differences.

answered by Expert (3.5k points)