First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.
Looking for something similar but it is an older photo and I am not able to get a better picture at this time.  Hoping you can help ?!??
asked by (101 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Similar to Coolvetica, but more condensed and with shorter ascenders and descenders.

answered by Expert (3.3k points)