First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

Glyphic serif with peculiar W and N from the Wellington Phoenix logo

Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 3.34.11 PM.png
I'm trying to uncover what this typeface is and whether the W and N have been tweaked as they look a little odd – it could be someones poor redraw of it (more obvious on the O).
asked by caspian (104 points) Aug 11, 2015

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer

This is Friz Quadrata, condensed mechanically.

answered by Stewf Champ (3,083 points) Aug 11, 2015
You certainly know your stuff Stew! Thank you.