First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.
It is the bottom left font on this page. Very similar to Mahogany Script, but the N is different! I am hoping the link will take you directly to it. I am wanting to use it for a monogram and it's perfect because the tail of the N doesn't make it stick out so far from the other letters. I looked through 2700 fonts on and used every font matching thing I can find, and still nothing! Thanks so much in advance!
asked by
edited by
YES! That is it! Thank you so much. I really appreciate it!

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer
answered by Expert (1.4k points)
selected by