First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

Semibold classic script similar to Ballantines or Snell Roundhand



I'am looking for the name of this script, I do feel it might be custom or handdrawen. I have looked at Snell Rounded and Ballantines-serial.

Or anything closet to it.
asked by anonymous Jul 15, 2016
edited by Stewf Jul 15, 2016

Please log in or register to answer this question.