First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

Geometric sans with crossed ‘W’. Looks like Gill Sans?

asked by myu (102 points) Jul 17, 2016
edited by Stewf Jul 17, 2016

1 Answer

0 votes
I think this looks like House Neutraface No.2 which has alternate W and K that match these. Possibly was widened, since O is a bit flat looking in your sample.

- Mike Yanega
answered by Bowfinpw (176 points) Jul 18, 2016
Nice guess, but I think we'd be seeing heavier sides on that O if this was a stretched Neutraface. I think it's just an amateur design.