First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

bold italic serif with curved top strokes on ‘t’ and ‘l’

can anyone tell what type of font is this ???
asked by kukubimatl (101 points) Jul 17, 2016
edited by Stewf Jul 17, 2016

1 Answer

+2 votes
Best answer

Looks like Cursive Serif bolded up a bit.

answered by jamesmillner Expert (1,352 points) Jul 27, 2016
selected by Stewf Aug 20, 2016