First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

bold cursive font

I looking for  the specfic name of this font or something strikingly close.  It looks like some sort of cursive.
asked by Quizknow Jul 27, 2016
edited by Stewf Jul 27, 2016

1 Answer

+2 votes
Best answer

Eclat by Doyald Young. But most probably its accidently unauthorized digitization Creampuff by Nick Curtis. 

answered by Schwalbenkoenig Expert (680 points) Jul 27, 2016
selected by Tecnotronic Jul 28, 2016

Other good options in this genre is the new Escafina or Primot.