First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.
I just wanted to know name of the font and from where I can download it for free? Any help will be up voted and highly appreciated. Many thanks.
asked by (101 points)
edited by

1 Answer

+1 vote

Again, I think this is English Script  that's been given a 1 point stroke as well as a fill. (See previous post.)

answered by Expert (1.4k points)