First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

Looking for a brush font - anyone who knows how this one is called?

asked by anonymous Feb 24, 2017

1 Answer

0 votes
It looks like handwriting - not a font. The 4 'a's and the 5 'e's of the sample are all different ;)
answered by fivosv Prodigy (383 points) Feb 24, 2017