First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

monospace or teletype

the script is used in german payroll accounting
asked by Sabine (101 points) Mar 2, 2017

1 Answer

+1 vote

I think these kinds of fonts are built in to the printers and probably not a 'font' the way we usually use the word. However, there are fonts that are made to look like these printer typesets. Search on 'monospaced sans' and see if you get anything close.

One fairly close match was OCR Be from T-26.

- Mike Yanega

answered by Bowfinpw (176 points) Mar 3, 2017
edited by Bowfinpw Mar 3, 2017