First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

squiggle / handrawn/ CAD??

asked by marcello May 25, 2017

2 Answers

+1 vote
Resembles Bodoni, but the continuous line used to draw each letter appears to be a function of the reproduction, not the typeface.
answered by kthomps5 Expert (2,550 points) May 26, 2017
0 votes

I think kthomps5 is correct. There are a few fonts in this vein though: FF ScribbleFF Singer.

answered by Stewf Expert (3,412 points) May 29, 2017