First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

CNN tv lower-third (chyron) graphics

Hi all, can you help me identify this font from the holders of CNN?

Looks like AkzidenzGrotesk but I'm not sure...

asked by Daniel Sep 10, 2015
edited by Stewf Sep 10, 2015

1 Answer

+2 votes
Best answer

Gotham, artificially condensed. Why they don’t use the properly designed Gotham Narrow or Condensed, I do not know. It could look like this:

answered by Stewf Expert (3,349 points) Sep 10, 2015
selected by Stewf Sep 10, 2015