First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

Constructivist typo - Lissitsky

I'm interested in the word XOPOWO and the 1917 for example


thank you!
asked by lecauchemar (104 points) Sep 18, 2015

2 Answers

+3 votes
This is lettering/handdrawn, not type.
answered by Jan (194 points) Sep 19, 2015
+2 votes

Agree with Jan that the big stuff is probably lettering, though it could be wood type which is unlikely to be available in digital format. For fonts with other forms similar to the numerals, check out Korolev, T-Star, Simplon, and Ecam.

The stuff at the bottom could be Hermes.

answered by Stewf Expert (3,413 points) Sep 20, 2015