First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.
New Features
RSS Feeds
Other ID Resources
When It’s Not a Font
See Also
IMG_4746_Bildgröße ändern.JPG
it's from an old japanese typeface book
i might have seen it before under a different name
any ideas?
asked by (181 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote

Trooper Roman by Dave Trooper.

answered by Champ (9.1k points)

Yep! One of the many phototype copies of Trooper Roman. The original had both vertical and tilted ‘o’s. The only digital version I know with the vertical variant is Troover Roman.