First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

THE STORM WILL PASS rain jacket... This "R" looks very nice... but I don't identify what it is...

asked by anonymous Jan 8
edited by Stewf Jan 8

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer

This is Plat, designed by Nicholas Fredrickson, which, to me, appears to be based on a common vernacular lettering style used for routing/engraving letters in wood signs in the early 20th century.

answered by Stewf Champ (3,104 points) Jan 8
selected by Stewf Jan 22