First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

80s bold pixelated typeface

Skjermbilde 2018-01-16 22.00.54.png
Does anyone know the name of this typeface? Is it a font or just an applied effect?
asked by pookeyblow (147 points) Jan 16, 2018

1 Answer

+1 vote
This appears to be from a tape label maker, which usually use their own proprietary fonts.
answered by Stewf Expert (3,370 points) May 14