First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

Need to repair some van graphics

I really should know this font, but can't find it. Simple repair job is now giving me a hard time so any help would be appreciated (It's not Friz Quadrata which was what I assumed when I first saw it)

Thanks Paul
asked by Paul S Feb 9, 2018

1 Answer

+1 vote

ITC Quorum by Ray Baker.

answered by Tecnotronic Champ (4,086 points) Feb 9, 2018
Technotronic you are Brill - many thanks Paul