First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

"thank you" script I found on a greeting card. long swash t k u.

Looking to see if anyone can identify this typface for me.  Thanks.  James
asked by anonymous Oct 12, 2015
edited by Stewf Dec 11, 2015

1 Answer

+3 votes
Best answer

Skewed and using alternates, Cantoni by Debi Sementelli.

answered by Tecnotronic Champ (4,086 points) Dec 11, 2015
selected by Stewf Dec 29, 2015