First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.
FullSizeRender (9).jpg
asked by (101 points)
edited by

1 Answer

+1 vote

This is most likely lettering, not type. It appears to be an older street sign, most of which are produced with templates or by hand, but not with printer’s fonts. Windsor Elongated has a similar feel.

answered by Expert (3.8k points)