First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

The R has a unique curved side. The & symbol could be a clue also.

Any ideas what font could have been used here? I can't find a type face with the curved part of the R like this, or a matching & symbol.
asked by Steven Oct 22, 2015

1 Answer

0 votes

The R reminds me of FF Marselis but that doesn't fit the rest of the type. 

answered by Stewf Expert (3,404 points) Oct 24, 2015