First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

classic serif that looks like Garamond but has a "T" like Caslon (seen in movie)


If it is a Garamond (or a Caslon), please let me know which one it is. Thank you, as always, for your great help!

asked by whatsmytype (147 points) May 29, 2018

1 Answer

+1 vote

It’s neither of those two typefaces. Hoefler Text (if you own a Mac, it is one of your system fonts).


answered by kthomps5 Expert (2,466 points) May 30, 2018