First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

looks like a monospace / typewriter font. found it (probably on pinterest) while searching for inspiration.

I would love to find this or a very similar font. Btw: is it real monospace?
asked by pascal Jun 29, 2018

1 Answer

0 votes

I believe this is OCR-B, which is monospaced, yes. It could also be FF OCR-F which has lighter weights.

answered by Stewf Expert (3,372 points) Jul 1, 2018