First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

What's the condensed sans brush font used - or similar font - on the cover of 'The Vacationers'?

asked by anonymous Nov 16, 2015
edited by Stewf Nov 16, 2015

2 Answers

+3 votes
It looks like hand lettering. (All A's are different, the fluctuation in opacity looks natural). Full credits here:
answered by Het Mes Expert (806 points) Nov 16, 2015
0 votes

Het Mes is correct. Best hire a lettering artist if you want this look. If you must use a font:

Adorn Condensed Sans





Quotes Caps


Dessert Menu Script

answered by Stewf Champ (3,070 points) Nov 16, 2015
edited by Stewf Feb 18, 2016