First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.

'70s condensed round

Screenshot 2018-10-05 09.53.47.png
Does anyone know what this is? Found in a magazine from the 1970s.
asked by pookeyblow (130 points) Oct 6

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer

That’s Joric.

answered by Florian (233 points) Oct 6
selected by Stewf Oct 10
Thanks so much!!

You’re welcome!

Which magazine is this? If the design in interesting and you have a minute, feel invited to take a few photos and post them to Fonts In Use.

It's from Idea, a Japanese design magazine. It's just scan I found online. If I end up buying it I might do that! Love the site btw. Great work!
Thanks for the extra info and the kind words!