First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.
I found some that are quite similar. For example:

UKIJ Kufi Tar Regular

ae_AlBattar Regular

Old Antic Bold Regular (arabic)

I saw this font from the image on some arabic products for Perfume etc. But I got not other images for this font. Please tell me how is it called if you know it. Thanks!
asked by
edited by

Please log in or register to answer this question.

0 Answers