First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.
Hello everyone,

Can't find/remember what is this font....
At least this type of font, can't really find one that fits the description haha

Crazy "R" and "G"

Does someone knows ? or could advise me any font looking alike ?

Thank you all !
asked by (6 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

I believe this is Klinger-Antiqua, though I don't have a bold sample on hand to confirm right now. There is no digital version. You might like Tenez

answered by Champ (7.7k points)

Upon closer inspection, this appears to be hand lettered, not typeset, but Klinger-Antiqua appears to be based on his lettering like your sample.