First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.
I need this font name.
asked by (127 points)
edited by

1 Answer

+1 vote
The clues I'm working with are the height of the crossbar on the A (quite low) and crossbar of the H (middle).
Galderglynn Regular satisfies those criteria:

Another is Woodford Bourne Semibold
answered by Expert (1.1k points)
edited by

Thank you John, WB PRO is close but my font is more rounded, albeit very subtly so​ at small sizes.


WB PRO for Font ID

Good alternatives. The crossbar of the ‘A’ indicates that this may be lettering, not type, as it is much heavier than most type designers would draw.