First time here? Maybe read the FAQ.
asked by (4 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
Good question! I think that could be lettering that is possibly CNC rendered.
answered by (220 points)
Yeah, I’ve seen this style before. My guess is that it's a template (not necessarily CNC) used with a wood router, but not from any font.

TSM Stephen for telling me about this. I knew it was done with a SPECIAL kind of router! Maybe Darren Embry's Routed Gothic is the closest (but in a different weight lol).